I. Set up an interview and a walk through of the school
II. Each prospective student is responsible for completing the Admissions Packet and turning the packet in before the published deadline. Packets turned in after the published deadline with be considered for the next open term.
III. Once the class is full registration will be closed. Each class has a limit of 8 people.
All INCOMPLETE Admission Packets will be returned.
The Admissions Packet consists of:
- The Middle School of Georgia Admissions Application (found on the website)
- A copy of their State issued Driver’s License or State issued Identification card
- A copy their High School Diploma or recognized equivalent
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Form N-550 Certificate of Naturalization, Form 560 Certificate of Citizenship or valid unexpired US Passport
- Signed Acknowledgement that the State of Georgia will perform a criminal background check as part of the State Licensing Procedure
- Three letters of reference attesting to applicant’s “good moral character” – defined to mean having professional integrity and a lack of any conviction for acts involving moral turpitude where the underlying conduct relates to the applicant’s fitness to practice massage therapy
- A passport photo (2’ x 2”) taken within six (6) months of Initial Application
- Signed acknowledgement of the deadline schedule
- A typed essay describing why the applicant wants to become a Licensed Massage Therapist
IV. Upon Acceptance into the Program
Need to fill out:
1. Client intake form
2. Disclosure Form
3. Enrollment Agreement
4. Payment Balance Sheet – initial form
5. Copy of all checks and cash paid receipts – initial form
6. Uniform, supplies and book receipts